What is NACOSWAP
NACOSWAP is an NFT+DeFi protocol and infrastructure with two functions: The project acts as an independent and open NFT ecosystem drawing users to the blockchain space. The NFT Suite offers services covering the full NFT lifecycle, enabling anyone to issue NFTs, participate in auctions, and trade NFTs.
NACOSWAP is also building an NFT protocol to provide a cross-chain Layer 2 infrastructure. By building on multiple blockchains such as Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, and Polkadot, NACOSWAP enables blockchain projects to acquire users, distribute tokens and develop more diverse NFT applications.
The platform includes the Naco NFT Suite, offering a complete suite of products to manage the lifecycle of NFTs:
- NFT Foundary : Mint NFTs with unique attributes and rarity grades, by depositing NACO BEP-20 tokens. NACOSWAP NFTs are backed by the token deposits during the minting process, and can be decomposed to release the deposited tokens.
- NFT Mining : Stake NFTs and mine rewards.
- NFT Auction : NFT auctions are carried out in the form of FOMO3D auctions.
- NFT Marketplace : User can trade NFT free of charge
- Scandrop : A dApp for users to participate in NFT airdrops by scanning QR codes.